Friday 19 October 2012

2 Minutes To Midnight!!

Welcome to my first blog about myself and my Corp's EVE Online experience 


Raven Hyperbollic is my online alter ego in the ever persistent sandbox world of EVE Online.

Together with an ensemble of like-mined people from all over the (western) world we form the corporation called Enslave. We are part of a collection of corps called Persona Non Gratis which is latin (I want to sound intelligent) for Unwelcome Person or something along those lines. Which of course suits me fine.

In this Blog expect my daily eve intake of random PVP engagements, ISK making tips, PVP tactics, alliance drama bombs and stupid loss of the week award. Oh yeah I almost forgot the how to keep yourself unpopular amongst your peers bit.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment